- Half for a move to Wordpress, half against... I shall consider it further.
- The creative writing idea is universally seen as a good thing.
- As is the possibility of pompous academic musings on the cinema. Godard's oeuvre, deconstruction of genre, and Barthesian critique of the auteur theory await. Maybe. (Or maybe as a separate blog; hat tip to Michael of That's Ireland)
- Hyperbolic ramblings about music I admire should be maintained.
- Regimentation would not be cool... My creative soul transcends, for it can not be caged. Or something.
Basically, the sarcastic and shambolic inclination of The New(ish) Journalism is not be trifled with in any seismic manner... Which is reassuring.
Thanks ever so much for taking the time to comment folks. I really enjoy writing here and it tickles me to think that others enjoy reading it.