Sunday 9 September 2007

Kanye West samples Kanye West


Big shout out to my boy Kanye West! The man is a genius. His next single is set to be totally off the hook! The rhymes are sick:

"I'll take all yo money, yea plant my seed,
Totally overrated, yet y'all pay no heed,
Oh, I'm a total fuckin' chancer... with average flow,
Cue the sample. Yo!"

The track will be called "Platinum Diggaz" and shall sample Kanye's earlier smash hit "Gold Digger"... "Diggaz" will be the first single from his forthcoming album Kept Back A Year: Monstrous Ego Wank... The video will be co-directed by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas and shall feature Kanye getting a blowjob from Jesus.

Kanye y'all! My boy!


In other Kanye related news, Daft Punk have released a new track featuring a Kanye sample. Check it out:

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Youtube)

They are like so unoriginal!

10 comments:

antrophe said...

Nice one!

John Cav said...

The Kanye West boat really has left me at the shore. Tired and confused.

His cameo on Entourage was pointless and irritating too. In keeping with the show's aesthetic then... Miaow!

RapturePonies said...

i think musically he's pretty good, but he's just such a git!

John Cav said...

Raptureponies: Gold Digger is quality pop rap, I shall always admit that. However, everything else he has done has bored me to tears. A complete lack of guile, invention or wit. In my own humble, that is.

And yes, he is a git. A git of biblical proportions :)

aoife mc said...

Hi, how are ya, yep I'd like one large ego-check to go please? No it's not for me, it's for Kanye over here.

John Cav said...

Aoife: Tee hee. It's funny because it's sarcastic :)

aoife mc said...

Lowest form of wit and all that. I left my brain at Stradbally. It's on its way back now I hear.

John Cav said...

Aoife: The lowest form of wit it may be, but the highest form of intelligence it is also. Impressive, sans brain!

king said...

we can knock kanye cos he's so easy to knock, but everybody knows that he is on that real and the raw hip hop ish, what with his old cut samples and melodies- he might wear too many colours but he throws beats down like few else. stay up yeezy.

Nicklcwe said...

Nice one!