- A move to Wordpress... I am something of a sporadic technophobe. Is such a move advisable?
- A change of aesthetic and template. Regardless of move, this will happen.
- Less of an emphasis on music... Nialler, Aoife, Una and the rest of the gang already cover this cultural sphere far better than I... However, I'm far too opinionated for a complete cessation of musical appreciation.
- More of an emphasis on film. I have an MA Film Studies. Why the hell not?
- Some form of creative writing every week... Not sure of the form, only the intention.
- Overall, a more regimental approach to blog updating. For example... Monday: Sarcastic appraisal of the life of a mid-20s individual in Ireland. Tuesday: Politics or Stupid News Stories. Wednesday: Movie news/gossip/critique. Thursday: Serialised novella. Friday: Agony uncle spot... I can but dream.
- A more intentional focus on all things Irish.
- Free shit for you guys!
That last one is not true... And more importantly, in no way legally binding. I think. Your thoughts on the above suggestions? Would it all be worth the bother? Or would you prefer simply things to remain as they are? Is the current "Notice & Post" system getting the most out of me? Does this haphazard and nonsensical gibberish actually appeal to you? Should I stop fishing for compliments? Needy fucker.
Finally, a somewhat apt quote from Hunter S Thompson:
"No man is so foolish that he may not sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master."
I shall take my leave of this post now... I'm off to smoke a spliff of the most glorious herbal tobacco, moistened shut by the incessant salivation of an excited Síle Seóige. Later we shall enjoy Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and giggle at the outrageous formalism of it all... Really.