Sunday 10 June 2007

The Primavera Experience

Missed out on Primavera this year then? Me too, had gathered nowhere near the requisite funds... However, a few mates of mine made the trip to Barcelona, and to compound my (our) jealousy one of them posted a video on youtube chronicling their escapades. The charlatans. Maybe its because I know them, but I feel it quite accurately depicts the debauched lunacy of the festival break away. Huzzah DJ Eurovision! Huzzah!

I don't know what the pink marker is about either, but about 200 people bore their seal by the end of the festivities... Roll on the Picnic!

2 comments:

Colm said...

Great stuff. I'd swear that the Michael Jackson unlookalike is the same guy that was pretending to be Ronaldinho on Las Ramblas when I was there last year.

John Cav said...

You know I'd say you're right. It's the spit of him anyway. He had a few decent flicks and tricks as Ronaldinho but was a bit shite to be fair.

Saw him getting heckled by Levski Sofia fans before their Champions League group game at the Nou Camp in September. Which we endured a torrential downpour whilst watching... Good spot sir.